Monday, January 31, 2011

Making A Homemade Stereo

{I} EDIT YOU! }: Your Photos-Before and After-


As promised here are the results of {I EDIT YOU! } ... thanks and all for sending me photos and I apologize for not having chosen all ... maybe there will be another opportunity, you never know! :)

Pictures The ever

- FIRST -

















- after my processing - (I aimed to accentuate the colors to make it less flat and more alive)
















------------------------------------------------ ------------------



- FIRST -




















-AFTER my -processing (I acted on the brightness to make it softer)





















----------------------------- ------------------------------------


Photo by Laura Cooking with Hip!

-PRIMA-

















AFTER-my-processing (I deleted a bit 'blue hue and I tried to make it softer ..)
















------ -------------------------------------------------- ----------


-PRIMA-


















-AFTER my -processing (in this case I drew the shades in my personal taste)

















----------------------------------------------- --------------------

Photo of Eva Barbara Martina Cogliati

-FIRST-
















-D OPO-processing my (very simple, I just changed hue and blurred a bit 'on the sides)
















-------------------------------- ----------------------------------

photo di Uriel Lascano Photography

-PRIMA


















AFTER-my-processing (edit tones and cutting)


















----------- -------------------------------------------------- -----


-PRIMA-

















-After my drawing - (I tried to eliminate the light a bit 'too typical of the yellow lamps)

















------------------------------------------ ------------------------


-FIRST -



































AFTER-my-processing (as I have been requested I removed some 'shades of blue and cold and I have given most of the picture brightness)



































--------------------------------------- -----------------------------------

I hope this trip in Before and After I liked it! I'm amused ...
I wonder what is your favorite drawing ... I'm still undecided! :)

Nb. Participants will receive these days via e-mail the picture drawn by me.

good week!






blogger barra

0 comments:

Post a Comment