Sunday, January 2, 2011

How Can You Convert Xepisodes

} {} {It's A Sin

{  My Winter }

Here it is the "My Winter" ...
I could not dedicate a few shots in this hard but fascinating season.
In recent times, what I see from my window is just that .. and now you can see it too!
Here it is my winter because of snow, frost, radiators and books, and film boiling tea on the couch ...



"When it snows in the evening
every sound is muffled
and the silence of the world
reaches you intact.
And you know, without looking,
must snowing
in the dark of night.

When it snows in the evening
and you walk at random,
feel the air that stings
and pinches you the nose,
reddens and you your knees:
the snow falls in flakes
in the dark of night. "
(K. Jackson)


{Happy 2011 to you all!} ;


5265708673_9dde632d98_o








blogger barra

0 comments:

Post a Comment