Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Can The Flu Raise The Ast Levels

{Elegance is the balance between proportion, emotion and surprise

{ L'eleganza รจ l'equilibrio tra proporzioni, emozione e sorpresa }

A picture taken this summer to go back to talking pictures and especially to thank everyone who joined or supported my initiative
{I EDIT YOU! }, next week will publish your photos! Thank you all!

For the title of this picture I have chosen a sentence of Valentino 'Elegance is the balance between proportion, emotion and surprise. "Needless to say, this is a valid principle in the world of photography, whether it be a portrait, a still life or a landscape does not matter, scale, emotion and surprise should never miss!
I've never used many accessories, but I think I will start to do it more often, it's fun to use and is always trying new ones!

In this case I used a polka dot umbrella, which I think goes well with the delicate face and elegant model ... (and just between us also protected from the heat of ' summer), in short, I joined with pleasure:)







blogger barra

0 comments:

Post a Comment