Friday, January 7, 2011

What Type Of Paint I Use To Paint The Microwave

new to you I .....{ YOU EDIT ! My Winter

Inspired by e-mail sent to me in which I often ask questions about post-production, color filters and so on, I thought of a ' initiative that I hope you like it and you might be interested ... I called The edit you !

yourphoto3

Want to see how you can be a release prepared by me? I will do my best to you!

The rules are simple:

1) Become my followers (if you're not already)

2) Send a photo (taken by you) to: baby_girasole-photography@yahoo.it
(NO portraits of people)

3) If you want you can advertise your blog on this initiative by making the link this page .. I'd love to (but not required)!


You have until midnight on January 26, 2011!
examine all the photos received and select those most likely to be drawn up by me.
Blog and publish both versions showing "before and after" . (Indicating the author of the picture)
course then I will send you by e-mail the picture drawn in my style!

{Start to view your pictures or shoot again, I am ready to process them for you! }

nice day!






blogger barra

0 comments:

Post a Comment