Thursday, February 24, 2011

матуре видео

bulbs that passion! +} {

giacinto2tex1firma

I must say that this is for me the very moment of unbridled passion for the bulbs ... I have lots and buy even more!
for today begins with a bulb born recently and not yet bloomed, but soon I will show you lots of flowers! :)
For the first picture I used my own texture, while the next photo you can see a texture of Lenoirrr .

giacintotexfirma





Now for the Liebster ♥ Blog Award, an award that I received a few days ago by gentle Lory Blog The wire-embroidery heart, I thank him very much!

's blogs that I have chosen to reward:

Divas & Dreams
Save the date
Ilpomodorosso


Rules: The rules

Award are:
1) accept the prize and make a post about it
2) 3-5 turn to other bloggers who have received the award communicating
3) refer to the link of the person who gave it to you.


Good evening!



blogger barra

0 comments:

Post a Comment