Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Baby's Hear Rythym At 34 Weeks

The silence of snow

Il silenzio delle neve

The silence of the snow .. i know it all sounds muffled, few people in the street and everyone seems to still ...
has something magical!
Here is a picture that reminds me of all this .. very clear and cool tones to give the idea of \u200b\u200bwinter and a slight smile to warm the image ...
(veils and scarves are a passion of mine, photographically speaking, I use them very often)

I dedicate this picture to Donatella Loi who has spent these beautiful words to me:

"The first time I laid eyes on a photo of Barbara I thought there was something different than the photos until then that I saw something .... different, is what she speaks and writes frequently ... capture the soul, and not only with people ... but what is even more difficult, ..... with objects that do not have a soul. Everyday objects, objects, simple yet .... shots in her "talking object".
I had the pleasure of exchanging some messages with her, I think it's a special person .... .... of the same bright light that illuminates his shots.
I will never stop them from stealing the compliments .... and the "tricks"

Thanks Kathy!

Good evening!



blogger barra

0 comments:

Post a Comment