Monday, December 13, 2010

Mosquito Bite Inner Thigh

Danbo reflection

{ Danbo reflection }

Danbo As you may know is now entered into my heart and I just try to photograph him in a thousand ways .. I enjoy at all!
For this shot glass is wet enough.
I wanted to photograph two Danbo and in this way we are successful using the reflection of the glass (carefully choosing the view you can choose the degree of reflection that you like). I opted for a clear reflection and as sharp as possible, the bokeh on the left I got through the raindrops and aperture.
The natural light from windows and my Nikkor 60mm did the rest.
No processing or retouching.
Danbo I must admit that it is always very diligent and photogenic ... really a nice guy! :)
Buonagiornata!



blogger barra

0 comments:

Post a Comment