Saturday, December 18, 2010

How To Begin A Compere

{} {

ricciolofirma

Yesterday Santa Claus has come under the snow, a slight advance! We know that at Christmas we are all more greedy and hungry ... and the desserts are not enough really ever! Luckily I have a plentiful stock thanks to Fornero MORINI that yesterday I was honored with two of her delicious baked goods: a cake and a spongata, all wrapped in lovely packaging.
I thought of photographing both products now because I do not know what will last on my goodies!


panettone

Just below are the tasty spongata, a traditional Christmas cake in my area (Parma, Piacenza, etc), needless to say, between a shot and the other I've tasted ... excellent! :)

forneriagimp2frma

spongata

Visit the Morini Fornero to know all the other delicacies!


forneria1gialla

Good weekend to you all!


blogger barra

0 comments:

Post a Comment