Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Matter For Marriage Cards In Hindi



It's A Sin




I'm back here .... Finally I find a bit 'of time to devote to my blog and now I take this opportunity to post of a new portrait.
This time it's a close-up shot outside near a tree, I intentionally decentralized the model's face to pop up a bit 'of the trunk in the background. I also used an accessory, a fan of pink Accessorize.
Again the construction is simple and all you will have a fan in the house, maybe even more beautiful than mine! :)
The most creative of course lies in the eye, explain what the model forward through the eyes is never a waste of time .. even for me it is a pleasure and a needs.
The colors of the photos were then slightly desaturated in post production.
A photo where the mouth is hidden, but where your eyes can talk ....





blogger barra

0 comments:

Post a Comment