Thursday, November 8, 2007

Chlamydia Pain In Legs

The glocal is among us ... and above me!

Party here, festivals there. Up of adverse events, events Faust down. Local, global, glocal ... my tongue is unrolled. The brain thinks and takes me f income. It takes so cold, she suffers and does not know what to think. And oh, is he a martyr. The emblem of the local becomes global. As. Do not you know? Then how to explain to the professor and all my classmates that I am the walking example of glocal? A few more questions? Just try it.



What ZAZZERI eh? From local that was my poor is becoming global testolone. Then prof should I do? I leave? This exercise okay? Dear my brothers, I wanted so much. One day we'll see. I have not used on the combs, barbers from where I went, on the pillows. Where did you stay more than my crown

0 comments:

Post a Comment