Sunday, October 30, 2005

Does Pilates Conflict With Christianity

Halloween!

Oi! Oi! Oi! How's life? me good .. Vnerdi I played but as always more than outweighed by the jury to judge the music that has passed now rampant in our world of shit .. and that is like pop or punk rock played by guys who do not even know what a tool .. For the rest cmq
thank the 45 people who supported us in the company of trying to pass spernado to move up in the competition ..
But as the title of this new post Halloween, this festival now also exists in Italy and I like the 2 years from now celebrating with friends but this year with a fine after the Faster I guess ..
If there is anyone in Turin who read the post: do you know if there is any good restaurant? or party?
Finally last night I went to the harvest festival of Gabrio CSOA in Turin and I enjoyed it very much because I knew too many people! Thanks to the beer and the rest! Anyway it feels
soon Happy Holidays to all!
Punk for Fun

0 comments:

Post a Comment