Thursday, October 13, 2005

24 Hr Laundromat Manhattan



Oi! Oi! Oi! Here I am back after a long time that is less than a week with new stupid things to write in this mythical blog! As the title tomorrow I go to the concert line 77 hoping to take part in a bloody pogo! Why LIEA I have already seen three years ago to Pellerina free fucking park Turin where he had made a festival .. The I had a pogo amazing with a fall back .. Tomorrow I'm going to see Hiroshima after 3 years after it came out well 2 new album and also pay 10 € !!!!!
I hope it is beautiful and I hope to mosh a bit if not I'll go .. What do you think of the line 77? We like best the songs are new or old? You know? Given me some comment ..
PS Today I have written in a language that really caught me because I do a appaluso CLAP CLAP CLAP uahahahahahaha alone!
Punk for Fun

0 comments:

Post a Comment