Friday, July 18, 2008

Best Bluray For Dvd Upconvert

The mayor of Alassio on the Island? Apparently not, though ... The Treasury

It's rumored the possible involvement of the mayor of forzista Alassio, Marco Melgarejo, as the sinking of 'the foreign island Chat d 'Italy.
The rumors stem from some statements made by Melgarejo during the casting for the famous not just held in Alassio:
" If you take me there ... I am a fervent mind, I am a very outgoing person and always ready to dialogue with people ... the other auditors are sad and you do not ever throw in such an undertaking ... "

After one week of casting in which the same archittetto and seems to have undergone political, issues of today for the daily The policy review, an interview in which he states that his was only a joke and has no intention of setting foot in Honduras:
" Mine was a joke to emphasize an event that took place in Alassio, selections of the island of Fame. I have no ambitions to become a character in a reality TV show. I already have my profession: I am an architect, working well and the activity is going very well ... "

As usual, never completely trust the mayors ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment