Monday, February 4, 2008

How To Do Annual Day Compering Speech

Pieces of me All the world is clear




I should study but not I feel like it. So I pull out of my duties as a "model studello" and I dedicate it to gigioneggiare anywhere. Gigioneggio, therefore I am relaxed. If you are relaxed listening to music. And if I listen to music I'm happy. What better time to celebrate this "hole" that you created in the middle of my duties?? So instead of mint, such as reciting the spot, around the hole I prefer to put a little 'sound, good music.

I knew. I had to be born at least twenty years before. I'm not the son of the Backstreet Boys, Spice Girls or Lollipop. Definitely not. And in fact, Led Zeppelin, Queen, Pink Floyd, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Metallica resonate through the air of this apartment in the middle of the African quarter. Will that today are not really in a good mood, but only two songs surround and accompany my afternoon. "Breaking the Girl" by Red Hot Chili Peppers and "Stairway To Heaven," Led Zeppelin of the incorruptible.

And I, I feel like a crumb compared to these, for me, sacred cows, I do not know what to say beyond what has already been said. Every word seems out of place, or at least limiting. Perhaps they'll listen in silence may be their more detailed description. On the other hand are the notes and emotions that speak ...




0 comments:

Post a Comment