Monday, June 4, 2007

How Many Megapixels Is Movie Quality

possino kill you ...

Ahhhhhhh, what a beautiful life! It seems just
for tomorrow (5 \\ 06 \\ 2007) the great demon of Heaven ' university has decided to take a nice raid exam ammazzacapa on all seats eh?! I'm a bastard ...
We're all in, I (BO), my Sorra (PD), the Pri (BO) and Filippo ( FE) (today) (code-named " Eliard "...) and it makes me think of a single prediction possible: the neuron a better fighter, armed to the teeth you stappafucili alcohol dual charger, will raid ... I recommend you remember that the hunt begins after the exams if not then it's a mess. And
vabbeh , will this one.
I wanted some excuse for not having shit with all that much but I'm around the blog (as we understand it) I was a attimino committed on the books, the only moment of entertainment I had was Friday, of course, upon landing, where after I "accidentally" got drunk because several experiments cocktaillosi I found an account mileage and without a Ghelli in your pocket (you do that the world, one is sacrificed for science and they still want money. .. tsk ..) so we do not look for the one with the ragged ass decided it was time for Plan "B".
" Raga, poker !!!!!". Since landing
this game is in fashion lately, I have not made any effort to pick up a table for 4 people ... The plan was perfect, plucked people and I'm a lord paid my little sum.
For an hour after I had already lost all the little I had left in my pocket and I had to use the emergency protocol " Maik -1" which is to call the bartender, while pretending to be in a hurry for the time and tell him to score all that will come back to pay.

... I've already bought from the store nose and mustache of the Chinese and I assure you that work by god!

0 comments:

Post a Comment