Monday, May 14, 2007

Olivetti Drivers Prt 100



Just to break the ice Friday night we went (me and the gang criminals who accompanied me) to do a "ride" and I popped back out into the street, suddenly a thing (WASTE I still believe it was a rat or nutria ...) four-legged, hairy and skinned rat by the tail but with the size of a wild boar.

Step 1 - I was not able to say anything else except "MA fuck!" and groped an unlikely dodge (I took the tail haha)

Phase 2 - to understand what it was about to ask my sister tells me that it was a cat, it leaves me ...., mmm puzzled ... Bald cat with its tail, mmm ...

Step 3 - ask the guys who followed me into the car and discover that we just killed the last of " Topus mannarus of campagnas ", wanted for the murderess in 24 counties of 13 virgins, robbery armed robbery and organization of terrorist cells of al-Qaeda.

Step 4 - the topic is beginning to get bored and decide to roll another.

0 comments:

Post a Comment