Thursday, September 15, 2005

What Trainers Slash Wears

Blues

Hello everyone I come back after this absence with a new post! I spend part of a martyr who commented on the previous post .. in response I say that I liked the groups you listed, but would be too long to write them all! For the rest, now I'm very happy because that is rpossimo Saturday 24 September with my blues band sound .. (Or even a punk band and we cihimiamo hemp), told the group that the Blues and we open the black jack blues band blues Beinasco day! play at three in the afternoon and evening we will all those who want to be there is to crack! Then I will update if I do more concerts in turin turin and belt! Punk for Fun Do not be shy posted without delay and as always I remind you that I found on # punkforfun in irc.azzurra.org or to my mail nemesis5@virgilio.it Again Punk for Fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment